Rashid Hamdan's Life

    Thursday, December 15, 2016

    Maybe, you are the one.

    I have been knowing this guy since April 2016. Dari like like gambar Twitter dia, lepas tu dari DM Twitter membawa kepada whatsapp wish Selamat Hari Raya, I found something about him that I think in one time, I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. It just that I am not sure when.

    I bet he knows I was having relationship with someone based on few of his reply on my instagram comment for example,. he even knew that by saying "nanti bae you tak marah ke kita mesej2".those were during the period I was having relationship with Iqmar and Syazwan. He knew that because he has my twitter and how broken I was on my tweet posts!cibai lah those time!

    Here few of his rejection about me, but i will never give up on him because I believe he is my future from my past experience.I promise myself, I am not going to repeat the same mistakes ever again. 

    Aku percaya, kalau dia memang untuk aku, maknanya apa yang aku rasa tentang dia selama ini betul.Mungkin dia la orang yang aku tunggu.....




    0 bitchy comments: